- About Avia-Tek
- News & Events
- Online Products Portfolio
- Contact Us
Market Entry Strategy and Implementation
Our relationship starts with you, our client, by taking the time to understand your needs. We learn about your company culture, business model, vision, and global strategy. Only by understanding who you are can we provide you with what you need.
With Avia-Tek’s deep understanding of the macroeconomic environment surrounding aerospace in emerging markets, we can help you understand not only what happened yesterday, but more importantly what can happen tomorrow. This will assist you to identify the broad opportunities in the aviation and aerospace markets.
Next, we sit down with you and develop a concise business strategy and action plan that is founded in strategic thinking, developed through detailed and analytical planning and specially designed to fit your company's culture and risk tolerance.
Our strategic plan may consist of the following:
• Business Objective
• Entry Strategy
• Capabilities and Resources
• Strategic Alternatives
• Risks and Opportunities
• Planning and Implementation Roadmaps
• Proper Business Structure
Finally, we can help you with the execution to assure key objectives are met on-time.
Possible implementation steps are:
• Sourcing aerospace raw materials or finished assemblies
• Identifying and qualifying subcontractors
• Qualifying and vetting potential partners, i.e. manufacturers, distributors, licensees, etc.
• Establishing a noffice for sales and marketing, quality control, etc.
• Identifying potential licensees
• Joint venture
• Establishing a wholly-owned manufacturing operation
Avia-Tek encourages clients to be actively involved in execution and the client will define the partner characteristics and product specifications needed for strategy execution.